HAUNTED HOUSES - House Shaped ATC Swap, Due October 3, 2021

I still have the ones i made 2 years ago that didnt make it to the post office in time. if i can find them (had to pack up my craft room) I'll sign up and send them in.

Sounds GREAT.
Have the ghosts help you find your cards.
They should be good at locating haunted houses.
Hope to see you later.

I hadn't even noticed that about the date - good catch, plumhill2001!

I have my first 2 done. This year I'm going to concentrate mostly on actual haunted places I've visited (and one or two I may have had a ghostly experience at :twitcy:)

View attachment 224670 - Salem Witch House - the home of Judge Corwin, where some of the women were tortured. Notably haunted!

View attachment 224671 - Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia. I recorded the footsteps of a ghostly guard walking behind me there. Tried "provoking" the spirits on death row, but nothing happened (probably a good thing).

That penitentiary is AmAzING!!! I love it

Here are two more -

View attachment 224690 - Lizzie Borden's House. It's a B&B now, and we took a tour of it a few years ago (didn't stay over - totally booked!). The owners at the time (I think they've just sold) said that they believed Lizzie did it, that probably her father had been molesting her and her sister for years and she snapped, and the maid, Bridget, knew Lizzie did it and helped her cover it up. And it is haunted, they said.

View attachment 224691 - Hotel Jeffery, Coulterville, CA. An old hotel built during the CA Gold Rush in gold rush country. We had lunch here several years ago. It's said to be haunted by a gold miner (isn't everything in that area?). I asked our waitress if she'd experienced anything and she said just about every day - silverware rattles and gets moved around, chairs are rearranged, stuff like that. When I just looked it up I saw that it's now permanently closed.

THOSE ARE SOOO COOL! I love the history behind these cards. I hope everyone adds the history to the back somewhow!

Welcome dbuffum.
I signed you up.

AWESOME cards received from Ancient Planter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom