Ghosts Among Us, Due October 09, 2021

I would like to sign up please. I've had some odd experiences - when I was waiting on a trolley for an endoscopy and others had come back from the theatre saying how awful it had been - I was really scared, but I could swear I felt my dead mother's hand. I have also seen her in dreams - young again and full of personality, free from the dementia which had stolen her away long before she died...

Most folk have had at least one ghostly encounter, but do not talk about them
Having your (dead) mother hold your had when you were really scared sounds like a very positive experience, plus proof that souls continue to help, connect, comfort, and protect loved ones.

Welcome redplantlady.
I signed you up.

Ghost Among Us

Always such fun to make. I am ready for cooler days..
Hope you like these. I will let you know when they are mailed. :)

Ghost in the tree- altered magazine image with gelatos

Friends forever- paper dolls turned into a packing tape transfer, dover book background.

Lost at sea- dover book sailor, magazine headstone, watercolor. gel medium transfer tree

She believed- magazine collage

Always such fun to make. I am ready for cooler days..
Hope you like these. I will let you know when they are mailed. :)

Ghost in the tree- altered magazine image with gelatos

Friends forever- paper dolls turned into a packing tape transfer, dover book background.

Lost at sea- dover book sailor, magazine headstone, watercolor. gel medium transfer tree

She believed- magazine collage

These are great - so creative!

AWESOME cards received from RebeccaG.
Super cool cards
LOVE your technique in making the ghosts so "ghost-like"
Is that a special white paint? It has an eerie shimmer to it that is lovely.....

Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Back
Top Bottom