Ghosts Among Us, Due October 09, 2021

Mine are done.
Hostess card is off theme so I didnt include it.

Attachments

• ghostieswap004.jpg
    ghostieswap004.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
  • ghostieswap005.jpg
    ghostieswap005.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
Mail transit seems to be improving, although it is still taking longer than it used to.
Please give your creations at least a week to reach me, preferably 7-10 days if possible.

RaineyDay, I love your cards, especially the one that says "Is it safe? Even in the Dark." It draws me in and makes me think of Snape in Harry Potter, when Dumbledore asks him "Still?" and Snape replies "Always." It's very touching!

FAB cards, Ancient Planter.
LOVE the transparent quality you achieved in your ghosts.
I think the first one is my fave.
The ghost with the live person is stunning.
I cannot wait to see them IRL.

Trivia about urine and the unusual:

It’s been said that nearly 3% of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

It's been said that one of the ghosts at the fabulous Dumfries House, (Scotland) can be located by its "smell", the distinctive smell of incontinence....

The Dumfries House is an architectural gem that boasts one of the largest collections of Chippendale furniture in the world, that has been dramatically brought back to life and saved for the nation by HRH The Prince of Wales, and is currently open to the public, as one of the Great Estates of Scotland. It is haunted by a ghost that passes through walls in the bedroom, and an incontinent ghost, that will follow tourist through the halls.

Back
Top Bottom