Ghosts Among Us, Due October 09, 2021

Done

I love this swap every year but I struggled to get the muse on board this time. I nearly withdrew but I finally completed some cards I’m excited about... and just in time! Here they are...I will mail out tomorrow

Attachments

• 2B229FFC-B125-4355-B9B4-4DAE2D4667BA.jpg
    2B229FFC-B125-4355-B9B4-4DAE2D4667BA.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 13
FAB cards.
I just sent you my address via PM.
I will let you know when your cards arrive.
Mail is moving slowly these days, but hopefully they will arrive on time.

Last edited:
USPS has just announced that mail will be slowing down starting today, October 1st, particularly for mail traveling "long distances", or "to another district", and all mail will be moving even more slowly as we get closer to the holidays.
They are also hinting at price increases for mailing Christmas packages. WOW!
I may mail my Christmas cards this month!!!

There are still a few sets of un-received ATCs I am waiting for on some of my open swaps, so it will be interesting to see how long mail takes to reach me under the new regulations.

BArox818, I'm so glad you pushed on through your muse's slump - those a fabulously spooky Ghosts Among Us!

Vicki, I was wondering why Alan bought more stamps at Costco yesterday. I hadn't heard the part about the USPS possibly raising rates yet again! I may go buy more stamps, too. Why, in my day, I sent letters to European penpals for 15¢ AIRMAIL and they'd arrive in 3-5 days [she said in a crotchety old woman's voice]!

USPS has just announced that mail will be slowing down starting today, October 1st, particularly for mail traveling "long distances", or "to another district", and all mail will be moving even more slowly as we get closer to the holidays.
They are also hinting at price increases for mailing Christmas packages. WOW!
I may mail my Christmas cards this month!!!

There are still a few sets of un-received ATCs I am waiting for on some of my open swaps, so it will be interesting to see how long mail takes to reach me under the new regulations.

I can't say I'm surprised that they don't explain it, but what in the world is "another district" supposed to mean? Like a different zip code? I haven't noticed any change yet, but I guess it will take a while before we feel any slow down. I got plenty of stamps before the last increase, so I'll hold off on stockpiling for now.

If paying a little more gets the holiday stuff on time, I will bite my tongue. But if we pay more and still have what happened last year happen again?!? I had some xmas cookies arrive for valentine's day.

GREAT ghosts received from BArox818.
Thanks for including a hostie.

That is the last set I was expecting, so I will swap out, and have returns in the mail in a few days.

Thanks to one and all for participating.
The ghosts were phenomenal, ranging from creepy and spooky and scary, to lost ghosts stuck where they died.
Not to mention the numerous new techniques used, from transparencies, to fabric, to vellum to glow in the dark, to mini booklets.
You folks sent in GREAT GHOSTS!!!!!!!!!:jiggy:

Last edited:
My fabulous Ghosts Among Us returns appeared in today's mail! Thank you so much, Vicki, for hosting what is always one of my favorite swaps. And thanks to redplantlady, jo.on.the.go, KatieV, akunzel, RaineyDay, and LuAnnP for the terrifically spooky art! And an extra special squeal of delight to LuAnn for the minizine - I'm so impressed by your creativity! Off to leave iTrader and You Rocks!

It is so FAB when the returns start reaching their new homes.
That only took 4 days, and with the current mail situation, that is good transit time!

Ghosts were haunting my mailbox today! Thanks for keeping those ghosts under control, Vicki Z, because this was one really fun swap.

And thanks to these creative artists
RebeccaG - Seance #1
Ancient Planter - The Music Plays On and On
Cheezyblasters - Ghosts above a bathtub
John K - The Ghost of Mrs. Chicken
KatieV - Graveyard Scene
LuAnnP - Wilbur & Wesley plus a cute little booklet

i received my cards...................many very interesting.. thank you Vickiz

I am delighted you found your returns interesting.
Your ghost of Edgar Allen Poe, in spooky House Shaped Haunted Houses, with hearts on the window shutters to show how much you love Poe, were so interesting to me, and so unique, I tried to send you something interesting back.
I an glad you liked them.

Back
Top Bottom