Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Photo People Paint-over Swap

Swap Due Date - September 20,2021

ATC size
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: mixed (vintage photo or current and paint)

Swap rules:

Create using photos please and/or Vintage copies of old photos are great too but must have a stiff backing! This is so much fun. I did these once years ago and want to bring this back once again.
MIXED MEDIA and Paint: Use: 1. A face or full body PHOTO, Add a backing to it please.
Add paint and a title at the top or bottom front of card-make it a funny title because we all need to laugh more! Give it a name or make up a silly rhyme if you like. it's all ok. You have the reins here. Please try to keep the original eyes and mouth showing.
Add a great sense of humor! Go ahead...Make me laugh!

PM me for my address when you are ready to mail.

1. Create 3 cards - add a nice backing to them for stiffness please.
2. Clearly put your ATC username on the back of your cards. Date and swap name.
3. Put EACH card into it's own plastic sleeve.
4. Enclose a LARGE address label. No need to send envelopes, I will provide them.
5. Enclose Postage- the same amount it took you to send to me.

6. When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

(Two examples below)

Who wants to play?

1. TFBalding-Received
2. theweavershand-Received
3. wildholly-Done
4. RebeccaG-Received
5. leydab-Received
. Pochadiva-Received
7. redplantlady-Received
8. cheezyblasters-Received
9. cmcarli-withdrew
10.Helene-Received
11.SpiritSoul-Received
12.Totofoto-withdrew

Attachments

• 1_catwoman (1).jpg
    1_catwoman (1).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 148
  • shotgunwedding.jpeg
    shotgunwedding.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Thanks Holly, I would be glad to join. Quick question- is the due date Sept 20 or Aug 31, it says both above. In either case, count me in. Also- is this ATC size?

Thank you TherapeuticArt for signing up and also for seeing my double dates on the send in.
Yes it is September 20th for the Swap due date. I will get the other one corrected. This is ATC size.

I like this idea! But I’m going to lurk for a bit first. I’m assuming this would use acrylics since watercolor wouldn’t work on photo paper? What about making a color photocopy on printer paper and using watercolor pencil on that?

You can certainly use a good photocopy and then watercolor if you want to.
All I ask it a nice stiff backing be put onto it. Have fun and I hope you decide to join us.

Cool swap, Hollygirl! I'll be a lurkey turkey while I see what I can come up with. :D

Back
Top Bottom