Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – September 30, 2021
⦁ Withdraw by date – September 16, 2021
⦁ Cards - 3 for 3
⦁ Number of participants – zero Envelopes Left
⦁ SWAP- Open Media-Must use 2 items per card from your "envelope of fun"

Were you in the May PAT? If so you should have received an envelope full of collage and ephemera to make your ATCs for this swap.

If you were not in the May PAT- I have 5 envelopes left. Sign up now- they will go quick. Remember once you sign up - your are committed.

In this swap you will use your goodies from your envelope of fun to make new cards. The cards must have a theme- do not just slap the collage material on the card. It is easier said then done. It will take all of your thinking and creativity skills to turn your envelope of fun into themed cards.

Swap Guidelines
All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper
You must use 2 items (or more) out of your treasure envelope per card
The cards must have a theme- DO NOT JUST PUT A MIX OF COLLAGE of ITEMS TOGETHER. Example: flower from the envelope and you add a bee- theme is spring
The theme and the items used must be on the back of the cards.
This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured, but completely optional.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.
Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly Label with your address. PLEASE DO NOT FOR GET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.
* International Participants - Please send a clearly- mailing labels

Sending addition postage to cover your treasure envelope will be appreciated but not required. but a forever stamp is required for your returns.

Please PM me for my address (in Texas) when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post when your cards go out.

When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

People who are taking the plung

BArox818
Catladybj
Allegrae
Plumhill2001
Suzi
Kehlenn
miss

gt0595C
Middle earth traveler
KreationsbyKris

Last edited:
Not signing up yet! I have my envelope, but I used a few items from it already. Didn't realize (remember from past swaps!) that it was for this. I'll see if I can make three cards and sign up officially when I'm sure. :wub:
Just a lurker for now! ;) (Can I do that?)

Plumhill2001- that makes me so happy that you started using them. you only have to use 2 pieces of it..........the sprays is a great backround

Elliejaybird i am so sorry i was late in getting up. The envelope is to encourage not require. you can do what ever you want with the envelope.

Remember: The envelope is to encourage not require. you can do what ever you want with the envelope. If you join the swap it is a bonus.

Yours is the last one Kreationsby Kris..please send me your addie

This thread will go into active swap now

Back
Top Bottom