It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – OCT 5, 2021
⦁ Cut off to sign up- Sept 25
⦁ Cards - 3 for 3
⦁ Number of participants –unlimited
⦁ SWAP- H/D and H/P

This is an R rated swap- cussing and vulgar language

Have you seen the movie "Purge Election Day". Have you seen the Candy Girls (yes my name happens to be Candy.. LOL)? They are foul mouth, chain saw murderous girls- Real bad ass girls. Now it is up to you to make your Bad Ass Girls with there murderous weapon of choice.

Here is a video of the Candy Girls to get you going:
******This is very very Explicate vocabulary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLPlc06CeA

An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured, but completely optional.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, theme of your card, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.

*Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a label with your address and a FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.[/U]

* International Participants - Please send a mailing labels with your address

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas. When you are ready to mail your cards. Please post when your cards go out.

When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

Who wants to join the Candy girls???

Monroy28
3moffday2

Last edited:
Please be aware that all cards created for an R rated swap should be posted to the Adult Art Gallery only.
Not in the regular gallery or the thread.
To access the Adult gallery go to your profile page scroll down to Permission Groups
and click on Join Groups
When the window opens put a check in Join Group, then click Join Group.
Thank you.

yah!!!!!!! pop to the top i know there are some Bad A** Girls out there.. come on ladies

Last edited:
yah!!!!!!! pop to the top i know there are some Bad A** Girls out there.. come on ladies

Back
Top Bottom