Postage stamp ATCs - TAILS Due: October 20

welcome to all the players who have joined since I was last here.

Gorgeous cards being shown - thank you Haagmm for being the first person to use a fantasy tail on your mermaid.

For those who are not in my 'Heads' or 'Mixed results' swaps - I spent the last week in hospital after a suspect heart ECG as I was going under a general anaesthetic on the Thursday for a lung biopsy. They wanted to make sure that I didn't die while under.
The lung biopsy is to confirm what type of cancer has come back - it is definitely breast cancer but they need to know which variety so that they can target treatment. The biopsy needs to grow so I see my oncologist on Sept 15 for identification and the proposed treatment going forward.

Thanks all. I've beaten it twice before so this time will be no different. Your prayers and thoughts really are appreciated.

TrishaB - your gorgeous Australian animals arrived on Aug 25. I can't believe that it took 9 days for them to travel within 1 state and reach me.

I'm sorry but I have to withdraw. If my heads haven't made it there yet, then there's no way my tails would arrive in time even if I mailed them this week.

I'll plan ahead to mail 8-9 weeks in advance for future postage stamp swaps. If the stores can start selling Christmas items now then I can start working on Christmas ATCs. : )

plumhill2001 - that was going to be exactly my comment, love the lateral thinking that went into it betsyg

I will tell you and Cleopatra when your cards arrive. plumhill2001 - your wonderful assortment of tails arrived today

somnia - you will be missed and it is never too early to start working on Christmas ;)

For those who have not mailed yet - my suggested mail by date is only a week away

Seascape131 and AngelJoy - I will tell you when they arrive (great cards seascape131)

for those few who have not told me that they have mailed yet - my suggested mail-by date is next Wednesday and, from current experience, your cards will need all that time to reach me. It seems that Australia Post have cut back domestic deliveries to only twice a week.

Donna, I hope you get good treatment Sept 15th, and find the right chemo to target your cancer. I am on Zejula, for the next 2 years (for the ovarian, not the breast, I never had chemo with my breast cancer.) Its oral and does have some side effects, they test my blood every month. It is a very expensive drug, that is covered by the insurance and the manufacturer. I have to have it shipped and have to be home to sign for it. So far no problems with delivery.

I have no idea what kind of medicine you have in AU.

All that to say my puppy, (who is really now an adult) is getting fixed on the 15th. Which dang is really your date of the 16th. But I will be praying you are in good hands.

Back
Top Bottom