Citra Solv Background Swap, Mixed Media Collage, Due October 28th, 2021

I received my citra solv cards today. I think everyone had different results. I'm sorry I didn't get to see more of the citra solv backgrounds. thanks for hosting this TSMarie.

Really fun and interesting cards arrived today. I just love the surprise of seeing how a page is going to turn out.

Thanks to TSMarie for hosting. itrader on the way. And you rock for artists.

Cards arrived today! I'm envious of the nice purples people got with their Nat Geos. I'm going to watch for a purpley issue to do my next Citra Solv treatment.

Leaving iTrader and Rep now.

Thanks again TSMarie for hosting this swap and introducing me to the CS technique!

I got my returns and will do thank yous when I feel better. I just slit open the envelope and have not really taken a look at the contents. In case you missed it elsewhere. My husband died of coviD Monday Nov 8th. I am home on oxygen recovering and doing well.

I got my returns and will do thank yous when I feel better. I just slit open the envelope and have not really taken a look at the contents. In case you missed it elsewhere. My husband died of coviD Monday Nov 8th. I am home on oxygen recovering and doing well.

Glad to hear you are recovering, CQ! We'll be thinking of you and sending positivity!

Back
Top Bottom