Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: October 23, 2021
Signup/Withdrawl: October 9, 2021
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Any Media, but please try to limit the use of stickers.

PUMPKINS AND COFFEE

Fall is coming, and we will start seeing pumpkins popping up as fall decor. For years I’d go to an Amish market and buy all kinds of oddly shaped pumpkins to decorate my doorstep for the fall season. We have a big farm right down the road from us, it is the only working farm in our county. Each year they have “Pumpkinland”. Honestly, I have never seen so many pumpkins in one spot in my life! All shapes and sizes, even different colored ones. When Fall arrives, I seem to be drawn to drinking more coffee, so, I think that coffee and pumpkins naturally go together!

For this swap, your cards should feature a pumpkin or two (or even more) and coffee. Pretty simple! I’m not looking for Halloween themed cards, or Jack-O-Lanterns. Your pumpkins should just have an autumn vibe, with some coffee on the side.

This is an open media swap. HD/HP, collage, anything goes! Whatever you decide, make sure that you have colored backgrounds.... no plain white backgrounds! Have fun with this theme! Be creative do your best work, and send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp. I will provide the envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose a large address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. If you have my address from previous swaps, it is the same. Try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an ITrader for me.

Who would like to play?

Allegrae ~received 9/21
aginghippychic ~received 9/13
dbuffum ~received 9/18
Monroy28 ~received 8/21
CastleQueen5 ~received 8/24
Robin ~received 8/23
dsign49 ~received 10/4
3moffday2 ~received 9/21
BluSkyHare ~received 9/16
Bramble ~received 8/31
luckycat479 ~received 10/20
RaineyDay ~received 9/23
rhodora55 ~received 9/20
Cleopatra ~received 9/10
Karr3ll ~received 9/7
Jcicely ~received 10/23
plumhill2001 ~received 9/10
CardinalHouse ~received 9/18
leydab ~received 9/15
fkecreations ~received 9/24
Brandyloowhoo ~received 10/19
Stick ~received 9/29
mrubyjean ~received 10/2
AncientPlanter ~received 10/4

Last edited:
Welcome aginghippychic and dbuffum!

I hope you come back and join us, Cleopatra.... enjoy lurking ;)

Lurkers are welcome, rhodora55, I do hope you’ll come back and join us!

Back
Top Bottom