ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
DUE DATE: October 15
EDGAR ALAN POE
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage

For this swap we will be exploring the life and work of Edgar Alan Poe.

Here are some suggestions of ways to include Poe in your mixed media art:

* Collage or Stamped or Drawn images of Poe the man. An iconic and memorable face.
* You can illustrate a scene from one of his many stories or poems
* You can include symbols from his work, like Ravens, clocks, hearts etc.
* Create a portrait of Poe with a twist, something unexpected.
* Anything Poe related is welcome.

I'll keep adding to the list as I think of things and I hope you will feel free to make suggestions when you sign up!

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something n
ew.

* The due date is October 15, 2021

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. ******** I will cover mailing costs for the first 3 internationals that let me know where they are from when they sign up.********

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

PLAYERS: RECEIVED:

Allegrae
nicolaherbert
akunzel
Evalila
CastleQueen5
seimpie_h
rhodora55
CynthiaStilltoe

leydab
theweavershand
pilarfarmer
leonardadaartsi
Mondestruken

lemonpie25
KatieV
KreationsbyKris
StitchnWitch
MissRich
jo.on.the.go

Last edited:
I just made 6 ghost Poe houses. I have a Poe stamp. I will try to think of something diffrent. You can add me

Welcome to our first players, Allegrae, Monroy28 and nicolahebert.

Also, welcome to the lurkers couch Evalila!

Welcome Evalila!!!! Your cards are fantastic. Thanks for sharing them. Also, I know you are international so I will cover your postage back to you.

I'm assuming this is a sign up request? LOL. I'm happy to have you join us, CastelQueen5!

I guess it was a sign up request, more of a pondering on my fate of finding my raven stamps, since my craft room is packed. BUT my stamps are in the rolling cart drawers, and labeled so maybe I can get to theme in the garage. Ravens here we come.

ooooh, I love the cards you made, nicolahebert. I can't wait to see them in real life!

Back
Top Bottom