Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – November 9th
⦁ Cut off to sign up- October 17th
⦁ Cards - 3 for 3
⦁ Number of participants –20
⦁ Media- Open Media

Yes, I know this swap is a tiny bit premature but who does not like making Christmas art. If you were in the swap of Animals with Fashion, you should be receiving a special goodies to inspire you.

The swap is about:
Christmas in London, Paris and New York. It truly is something special. The magic of these three cities brings smiles to the whole world through the pictures and people in these cities.

It is up to you to make card of each of these cities (London, Paris and New York) with a Christmas theme. Look at pictures online to inspire you if you have never been.

All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper.
NO white backgrounds.

An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured, but completely optional.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, theme of your card, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.

*Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a Label with your address and a FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.

* International Participants -Please send a mailing labels with your address

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas :twitcy:. When you are ready to mail your cards. If possible, please post your cards and let me know you sent them.

When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

who loves Christmas Art?:

PLUMHILL2001
Marie
Luckycat479
Fandanie
Miss Fame
Leydab
Loveless
Kehlenn
JuanitaRojas
Middleearthtraveler

Last edited:
How could I pass this one up? It will be filled with the most fabulous festive creations! I'm excited about this one and will be adding some serious glam to these cards!
:cute:

Back
Top Bottom