Going Batty - Due November 5, 2021

Some wonderful bats few into my mailbox today! Thank you Jo for hosting such a fun swap! Somnia your flying bat under the stars is exactly what we see here - bats swooping on a starlit night. We have a lot of trees and tend to be pretty buggy so it's just right for a bat buffet. Vicki Z that is such a cool bat stamp - love the way you colored it! Allegrae the fangs are fierce but the ears are adorable on your bat image - such a great collage. I'm so happy to receive such great bat art! :) Off to throw some rocks and leave Jo her iTrader. ;)

My returns are here and I love them!
Thanks to Ancient Planter and beaksalot for awesome bats - and thanks twice to Jo, as lovely artist and terrific host!!

My bats flew in late yesterday, and they're all beautiful! Thanks to mrubyjean, BArox818, Luckycat479, leydab, KESagers, and double thanks to Jo for hosting the great swap and also for the gorgeous ATC! Off to leave the you-know-whats.

Wonderful bats have arrived from seascape131, jhuss, kiinking1440, theweavershand, Suzi and Katiev! Thanks for hosting, jo.on.the.go! Will leave iTrader/rep later this evening or in the a.m.

I only have two more people who need to tell me that their returns were received. I will be archiving the swap on Tuesday or Wednesday, so you may want to delete your attachments before that time.

I want to thank each and every one of you for being such enthusiastic participants . This was a fun swap for me to host.

Back
Top Bottom