Found Poetry / Prose Swap Due November 20th

Wow CiCiCreates, those are all so good! Your paintings really encompass those words so well. Great verses too. :) wow!

Huge mail day! Cards received from leydab, dbuffum and KatieV! Can’t wait to go through them and get a real life look!

Heather and Amy, your gorgeous cards are safely here. Thank you both so much for the hostess cards; so very kind of you!

Finished my first one:

Advice From a Gecko:

View attachment 225937

I’m trying to use the technique where you measure out your 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 rectangle on the paper and have to find your words right there in that section of text. It’s much more challenging, but also very satisfying.

A cheap suitcase full of gentlemen. Hilarious!

Mine are done. I had to get a new computer so I don't have my scanner set up to work with it yet (don't know if I'll be able to do it actually--my work IT guy helped me last time). I'll try to take photos once the sun it up! If I can't get good pics I'll mail them out this weekend anyway.

BlueSkyHare, that cracked me up too! I love how these little poems just reveal themselves. :)
Awesome that your done already! Can’t wait to see them. I’ve got to get busy!

And here is number three as well! I didn’t think I’d get her finished tonight so I’m pretty stoked to see that I did! Yay!

View attachment 226089

This one isn’t really ‘pure’ blocking as I blocked out the top text, but the last line was glued in from another page. Artist license, right? ;)

Hello, may I join please?

I made one of these yesterday. Absolutely kicked my butt, but I enjoyed the challenge!
I just spent the last several hours finding my poems, so I can definitely have these done by next week!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom