Found Poetry / Prose Swap Due November 20th

Thanks for letting me know KatieV, I’ll be watching for them.

And welcome to the swap amyfaerie! I’ll sign you up. So glad you’re joining us!

Thanks so much! This theme is right up my alley--I made my cards this morning! :jiggy: Here are two--the other two are in the gallery.

Attachments

• 1_IMG_5906.jpg
    1_IMG_5906.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 28
My cards will go in the mail tomorrow.
Thank you for planning this swap. It was quite an interesting process to create the cards for it.
IMG_1998 copy.jpg

What a sweet set! “I would not give up human generousity’. What a lovely line…. Could be the first words of a whole new story… :)

Last edited:
That’s awesome Carol! I’m glad you’re enjoying this format! I’ll add you right now. :)

I, on the other hand, am having a heckuva time with this. I think my mind just doesn't work this way. I'm too "literal" or something. I find myself just reading the whole page and not wanting to dismantle the sentences, lol. I won't give up just yet. I have made a card, but it's a sad attempt. :laugh:

I hear that Carol. :) I haven’t got any done yet but I do have some ideas. I need to stop making key fobs and get out my paints!

Lisa, I have the opposite issue! I’m so tuned into scanning for phrases that I often slip into that mode instead of reading the book! I scan phrases with magazines as well. So far the newspaper is safe. Oy!

To help me not read the book instead of cutting it up, I usually pick something I don’t want to read from the library sale! I’ve got a romance novel and a biography of James Cook.

Back
Top Bottom