It's Canning Season - Due October 14

So ummm hey, did you have a rubber stamp that was the correct size? or did you eyeball it? I plan to eyeball it. I could search first my punches and dies.

Hi CastleQueen5,
Here are the measurements I used:
The total height of the card is 3.5". The lid is 1/2" in height and 2" wide. The straight portion of the card is 2.5" and then you have 1/4" at the top before the lid and 1/4" at the bottom to make the jar's curve.
Hope this helps

I took down my 4 hummingbird feeders. One uses a Mason Jar. I love it. I was then inspired to go into the craft room and make this card. I water colored the red-ish area, hints of gold. Most feeders have the bright flowers on the feeder area to attract the birds.

1_canning_jar_hummingbird_feeder.jpg

here is what I have in progress, I think they still need a little more to really capture my memories with my GranSWAP It's Canning Season.JPG

Please sign me up for this clever swap. My cards are ready to go. I will post pics when I get them scanned.

I took down my 4 hummingbird feeders. One uses a Mason Jar. I love it. I was then inspired to go into the craft room and make this card. I water colored the red-ish area, hints of gold. Most feeders have the bright flowers on the feeder area to attract the birds.

1_canning_jar_hummingbird_feeder.jpg

I had intended to make the humming bird feeder a gift for the host. I do hope you pick that one. I am going to mail all 4 Monday

Very cute Suzi. Nice die cut too. Hey make some CRRR of those die cuts. I would love to play on those.

Oh ahd I wanted to say, that I liked the Corn one the best, I am corny.

I never thought of doing CRRR with them! I will do that! It does sound like fun!

Back
Top Bottom