Postage stamp ATCs - ORGANISATIONS Due: November 20

welcome StitchiWitch - so glad that you are enjoying using postage stamps.

I will tell you and Haagmm when your cards arrive

Cleopatra and plumhill2001 - your gorgeous cards arrived today

ANYONE who has not yet mailed your cards need to be on their way to me NOW if they are to arrive on time - if you have run out of time just tell me and I will withdraw you (very sorry to see you go :()

So happy my cards made it to you, considering our U.S.mail situation! I'm still waiting for some books I ordered that have been sitting in my local post office for nine days so far. I'll make a little visit today to see if they can be found!

sorry for the late acknowledgement but Haagmm, luckycat479 and StitchinWitch - all your gorgeous cards have arrived. just waiting for 2 more sets and I will swap out.

Where, oh where are mine? I mailed them at the same time as the Christmas cards but I know that this package was a little heavier and needed extra postage, so they probably didn't leave the local PO side-by-side. Switch out without mine if you want.

We still have a week before the due date so no cards are late. I still believe that they will get here (and I still have to make mine ;))

Here are my cards for this swap - the 2 Rotary cards are for Rotary International and Rotary Australia. I thought that the notecard background on the Australian Rotary was so lovely that it didn't need much more.
View attachment 227118View attachment 227119View attachment 227120

It is the weekend here with no mail delivery so I will give cards till next week to arrive.

I waited longer than I should have but still no sign of the 2 missing sets of cards :cry: All the rest were swapped and mailed on Dec 8 so should be reaching you in the New Year.

Donna, you went out of your way waiting for my cards to arrive. Please don’t worry about not having cards for me to trade.

The Mystery of the Missing Cards: SOLVED

My organization cards came back to me today, in a very torn envelope. There was a big sticker on it stating: MAIL SERVICE SUSPENDED; RETURN TO SENDER.

What is so weird about getting the organization cards back is that the same day I mailed them, I sent another envelope from the same post office to Donna and that one was delivered.

Thank you, Donnacr for hosting and for the great returns from plumhill2001, Seascape131, luckycat479, donnacr, Haagmm, and CynthiaSillitoe.

Back
Top Bottom