Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – Thursday, Dec. 2nd, 2021
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Media – Mixed Media Collage
Theme – Blue Houses (a house-shaped ATC swap)

We are progressing along the color wheel and blue is our next color! For this swap, you will create house-shaped ATCs predominantly featuring shades of blue. You can include other colors as well, but blues should be the main color. Let your imagination inspire you.

*Please note that because this is a "mixed media collage" swap, there must be some elements of collage. Cards cannot be entirely hd/hp or digital. Please let me know if you have any questions.*

Card Guidelines:
1. Each card must be a house-shaped card, cut from a standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches, and should retain a height of 3.5 inches and a width of 2.5 inches.
2. Each card must be original and unique. Please don’t send in cards that you’ve swapped/traded in the past or plan on replicating for swapping/trading in the future.
3. Any embellishments must be relatively flat and lightweight.
4. Please send in only work that you have put thought, time, and effort into. Make sure that you are swapping a card you would be happy to receive.
5. Please make sure that cards have a sturdy background and earn the name “card.”
6. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
7. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. If you tape your cards together or onto a sturdy background when mailing, please use an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape. I don’t want anyone’s beautiful artwork to be damaged by tape.
3. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your return cards.
4. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns.
5. If you are mailing internationally, please provide one of the following for your returns:
a. One U.S. Forever stamp.
b. One well-concealed $1 bill.
c. $1 payment via PayPal.

*When you are ready to mail your cards, please just private message me for my address. If you have it from an earlier swap, it has not changed.
*iTraders will be given when cards are received by me.

*Please note that cards must be received by the due date. No cards and no communication will result in neutral iTrader. You may withdraw any time before the due date.
*A host card would be greatly appreciated and loved, but is never required. :)
*Please make sure to leave an iTrader for your host (me) and You Rocks! for the artists that created your return cards when you receive them.

Who would like to play? :)
0. TSMarie
1. luckycat479 - Received! You Rock!
2. locatray - Received! You Rock!
3. RaineyDay - Received! You Rock!
4. Mushu - Received! You Rock!
5. Withdrew
6. Withdrew
7. Withdrew
8. Butterbean - Received! You Rock!
9. middleearthtraveller - Received! You Rock!
10. plumhill2001 - Received! You Rock!
11. leydab - Received! You Rock!
12. TerryHEdwards - Received! You Rock!
13. An. M. Sudyka - Received! You Rock!
14. dbuffum - Received! You Rock!
15. Spice&Nice - Received! You Rock!
16. redplantlady - Received! You Rock!
17. pilarfarmer - Received! You Rock!
18. tdapra13 - Received! You Rock!
19. Lizzzabelll - Received! You Rock!
20. BluSkyHare - Received! You Rock!
21. Laffqueen - Received! You Rock!
22. mrubyjean - Received! You Rock!
23. kehlenn - Received! You Rock!

Last edited:
TSMarie, It doesn't look like RaineyDay was added to the master list.
I am ready to mail this week- be on the lookout! Thanks again for hosting! xo

Back
Top Bottom