Bluevioletz
Media
Due Date: Dec 10, 2021
Withdraw by Date: Dec 1, 2021
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open Media

Theme: *Fairies*

Fairies are nature spirits, tiny human-like figures with delicate wings. They love all types of nature and especially flowers, and can be found in any wooded area, garden, or tiny natural setting that attracts them. They have individual personalities, which can be seen in the type of clothing they choose or what they favor most like tiny houses, nectar, sweets, honey, and little gifts or surprises. For this swap, you will make your own fairies, choosing their wing style, clothing preferences, and nature settings.

Details
  • Send 3 original designed artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • NO: prints, digital, white backgrounds
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive
Mailing
  • PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: Send $1
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes
Sprinkling the fairy dust:
  1. bluevioletz
    [*]Lalka
  2. Robin
    [*]3Moffday2
  3. Lazyshadows
    [*]Cicicreates
  4. Rhodora55
    [*]Leydab
    [*]An.m.sudyka
    [*]Angelmuz
  5. Trazy1 - withdrew
  6. Locatray
    [*]RaineyDay
  7. Suzi
  8. Acalla - withdrew
  9. Plumhill2001
    [*]Jenurebel
  10. GranttheCobb

Last edited:
I'll be lurking at the edge of the forest. Fairies aren't generally my thing but I do have some great images I can put to good use rather than hoarding them.

If you will please sign me up, I will gladly sprinkle some fairy dust. I love fairies and actually have a few ideas.

Back
Top Bottom