The Twelve Days of Christmas - Due December 7

Nice cards Marie! I have four more cards to make... But I guess there is quite a bit of time. I am having fun trying my watercolors.

Watercolors are so fun to play with! I used a ‘found’ set once and when I sprayed my cards with sealer all the brown bits turned pink! ( 8x 10 of a brown haired lady painting at a wooden easel )
View attachment 226308

Well the pink hair was OK but the pink easel was not… I had to start over! Now I only use my old familiar paint set. Learning as we go, yes? I’m glad you’re enjoying the creation process!

Great set rhodora55! It think my favorite is the 5 rings but I really like them all. So glad you used torn paper instead of straight- cut paper for your edge stripe. That choice adds so much character to every card! High 5!

Mine are repackaged.

Since I never even opened the envelope, I wanted to make sure the tape from last year did not tear up the sleeves so I took it off and put on fresh. And added a new hostess gift.

The envelope is sitting on my purse ready to go to the post office in the morning to leave my area with the 3pm pick up. Sure hope they make it somewhere sooner this time. The months it took last year to get back to me was not acceptable but who do you complain to?

Looking forward to getting another fun set of cards.

Last year when mine went MIA there were lots of angels that rallied together and made me a set. Made my eyes leak!

My eyes leaked too MaryAnn. So much stress but several beautiful moments too. It’s a happy Christmas memory for me because of that. Kind of like Chicken Soup for the Soul. I’ll be so happy to see this special swap go smoothly this year. :) Scheduled it earlier to help.

And welcome Xstitcher! (almost forgot) :)

Welcome back An.M.Sudyka! This was indeed a fun swap last year, and we’ve been having fun this year too! So glad you’re joining in again!

Leydab your cards are the first to arrive! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Thanks so much for the hostie!

The envelope is sitting on my purse ready to go to the post office in the morning to leave my area with the 3pm pick up. Sure hope they make it somewhere sooner this time.

MaryAnn, please let me know when you mail. I’m going to keep a close on the mail. I got that app that tells me what’s coming every day.

Even though I really love the set I made I'm still tempted to make another with Paddington Bears..... oh for more skill and time..... next year perhaps. :)

MaryAnn, please let me know when you mail. I’m going to keep a close on the mail. I got that app that tells me what’s coming every day.

Repeat of last year? :arghh:

I hope not but I mailed them the day I said I was going to. Took them inside the post office on 10-19. I wonder where they are this time, a week and a half later??

Back
Top Bottom