ATC Guru
Media
Due: December 5, 2021
Signup: N/A
Withdraw date: N/A
Number of Cards: 3/3 or 6/6
Number of participants: 30
Leonarda’s Old Fashion Christmas Card Swap: Due December 5, 2021

Do you remember before the internet families would swap out Christmas cards every year? You would have an address book just for Christmas cards with "Sent" and Received" check boxes for each year. It was fun to hang the cards up on your mantel or around your door, etc. Some people sent annual update letters that told about important activities (vacations, deaths, kids going to college, awards, etc.) from their prior year.... (Now that I think about it, it was sorta like a Facebook update once a year! lol)

For this swap you will make small Christmas cards to swap with each other. Use card stock cut 3.5"x 5" and fold in half to make the normal ATC sized card. Write something on the inside like you normally would! And please add your info on the back of the card like always.

Any medium is acceptable, but no bulky or 3D items, please.

For this swap, you will make 3 or 6 sturdy Christmas card ATCs that open like real cards.
Standard size 2.5" x 3.5" on sturdy card stock.

USA: send SASE for 3 cards or a SASE with two stamps for 6 cards.
International enclose 1.00 for postage or 3 US forever stamps for 3 cards or double for 6 cards.

Let’s grow our creativity and think outside the box!

Please do your best work and make your cards unique to your own style.

1. Ancient planter- arrived!
2. Pattisscrappin- withdrawn
3.Monroy28 arrived!
4. Letterdiva- withdrawn
5. trini70-arrived
6. luckycat479- arrived!
7. TrinaLD- withdrawn
8. RebeccaG- arrived!
9. CiCICreates- arrived
10. Elliejaybird arrived!
11. KreationbyKris- arrived
12. mrubyjean- arrived!
13. Bluesky- withdrawn
14. locatray- arrived!
15. NancyL-withdrawn
16. Suzi- MIA
17. Fandanie- arrived
18. Angelmuz- withdrawn
19. Marie- arrived!
20. leydab-arrived
21. Cathetle- arrived
22. OrigamiGrace- arrived!!
23. LuAnnP - arrived!
24. kehlenn- arrived!
25. Cardgal-arrived
26. Vegan4animals- arrived!
27. Jhuss - arrived
28. cmcarli-arrived

Last edited:
I am lurking for the moment. Do we put anything on the inside of the card? Like maybe Seasons Greetings or something, and then the identifiers we normally put on the back of a card?

I'm in! This sounds so fun. I don't usually sign up before I get cards made but I'm up for this challenge. I have so much Christmas stuff from making regular sized cards that I shouldn't have any trouble.<knock on wood>

I am definitely in. I still mail cards every year. My grandmother used to love receiving cards and would tape them up in the living room. Thanks for hosting this fun swap!

I am lurking for the moment. Do we put anything on the inside of the card? Like maybe Seasons Greetings or something, and then the identifiers we normally put on the back of a card?

Cici- Great questions!!! Yes write something in the inside like you would on a regular Christmas card!!
And Yes, please add the normal details on the back! (username, name, date, etc!)

What a great idea for a swap. I will stick around as a lurker (ha ha) until i can find the postage needed. I love Xmas!

Back
Top Bottom