Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! October

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ya'll...sorry I've been MIA from here lately. I've been pretty busy doing some home improvements. I've also been purging a lot of stuff from our house. A lot of trips to donate at Goodwill. When I see the boxes that I fill to donate...I look at it and say to myself, "You were wasting all that space!" Anyhow, my parents are coming for Thanksgiving and they haven't been here for about 3 years. There has been a lot of things that I haven't updated since we moved here (14 years ago!) Gah OMG! So, I've been busting my butt to make big changes...and by the time I get a chance to myself, I am exhausted. Hence my absence from AFA.

So, first thing...I just want to let Fandanie know that I did do an Envie, but It'll go in the mail tomorrow. (So sorry for being so late!) Also, I know that you said that you sent me an Envie. I don't have it yet, but I did get a note from the USPS saying I have mail to pick up that is missing postage. I'm thinking it's probably your Envie. Don't worry about the postage, it's no biggie...but I wanted to let you know, so that you're not worrying about it's arrival. I'll be picking it up on Tuesday.

Suntrade, I hope your holiday season with mail goes smoothly! Sending good Juju your way!

Finally, Trina I hope all will go well. Do you have other family or friends around to help out? Make sure you welcome that help. Remember to care for yourself too. <3 I'll keep the 2 of you in my prayers. <3
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! December
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty m'dears, the new thread is up! The link is in my signature
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! December
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog