October PAT- Due: December 5

Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – December 5, 2020
Withdrawal Date – None; no withdrawals allowed
Number of ATCs – 1 ATC per person per group (total of 4 ATCs per group)
Number of Participants – 8 groups of 5 players per group
Theme – Chosen by player-unless it is "what's in my profile"
Media- depends on group

I am in Texas

Guidelines/Rules

1. In order to participate in this PAT, you must:
• Have an established iTrader rating of +15.
• Have received no negatives within the past 6 months.
• Have received no neutrals within the past 3 months.
2. Themes must be chosen within 48 hours of joining the swap.
3. You may only join up to 2 groups.
4. Each ATC must be the standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches (unless other wise specified).
5. Each ATC must be original and unique.
6. Follow the themes requested by your group participants EXACTLY. Theme is the main focus of a PAT, so no deviations from theme requests are allowed. Cards will be returned if request theme not followed.
7. No bulky embellishments.
8. ATCs must have a sturdy background. (Use cereal box paper cardboard glued to the back of your card if paper is flimsy).
9. Each ATC must be in an individual plastic sleeve.
10. Each ATC should be labeled on the back with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, your location, group number, and recipient name.

Mailing Guidelines:

1. Please mail ATCs in a business sized envelope, spreading the ATCs over the space of the envelope.
2. Please protect your ATCs from damage in the mail by including a card stock background or folder, or by placing in penny sleeve.
4.**Please place your address on an index card or a stick label with a USA stamp on the back (washi tape the stamp to the back of your address Label. Envelope with a surprise will be provided for you if you follow all directions.
5. **CRITICAL INFORMATION- When mailing your envelope to me- Please put your swap name, your AFA name and group # on the back of your envelope. This is a good practice when ever mailing your cards out (to any swap).

International Player:

I want all international player to play- Stamp will be provided for you if you are not in possession of one.

Make Note:
CARDS NEED TO BE TO ME EITHER ON OR BEFORE December 5th. Late ATCs--regardless of the reason--will result in a neutral iTrader and possibly each of the other participants in your group(s). No ATCs- will result in a negative iTrader not only from me, the host, but also from your fellow artists in your group(s). When you are ready to mail your ATCs, please just private message me for my address ( I am in TEXAS, USA). iTrader will be given when ATCs are received by me and appropriate theme material is verified.

Definitions
Simplistic- 1 subject (example: Pink Poodle or coffee cup )
Advanced- a difficult subject that needs research (example: Character Umbrella Academy or Kakapo)

*A host ATC would make me a very HAPPY GIRL but is never required.

*After you have received your ATCs please make sure to leave an iTrader for your host (me) and for each participant in your group(s).

RED = Arrived
GROUP 1- HD/HP (Simplistic Drawing) FULL
1. Robin- Anything Christmas
2. Lazyshadow-sheep/goat with 2021representation
3. AncientPlanter- Castle
4. Locatray- a woman's face
5. Elliejaybird-bunnies

Group 2- HD/HP (Advanced Drawers) FULL
1. Monroy28-a brown hair woman flipping the Bird
2. Ruthe- Anatomy (see #7 for example)
3. Fandanie-Black and brown long haired dachshund
4. angelmuz steampunk peter pan
5. Elliejaybird- Capoeira

Group 3- Mixed Media and/or Collage FULL
1. TSMarie: Say's phoebe (a species of bird)
2. CynthiaSillitoes: people with wings (see #4)
3. Kehlenn: Artist Choice
4. Stephiedee: Frida Kahlo
5. Allegrae: TBA

Group 4- What's In My Profile (H/D- H/P) FULL
1. Ancient Planter
2. PlumHill2001
3. Ruthe
4. LazyShadows
5. KatieV

Group 5-What's In My Profile (Open Media) FULL
1.CynthiaSillitoes
2.TSMarie
3.Somnia
4.Mushu
5.Angelmuz

Group 6 - What's in My Profile (Open Media) FULL
1. Kehlenn
2. Stephiedee
3. Monroy28
4. Allegrae
5.AgingHippychic

Group 7- Black and white card (ink)(H/D-H/P)
1. Mushu- Insect
2. Castlequeen5-Cat (s)
3. CatladyBJ- Cat (s) or mushroom(s)
4. Donnacer- Trees

Group 8 Altered Playing Cards (APCs) FULL

1. Suzi; Roosters
Player 2 : Ace hearts
Player 3 : Ace diamonds
Player 4 : Ace clubs
Player 5 : Ace spades

2. Player: CastleQueen5; HOUSE
Player 1 any card
Player 3 any card
Player 4 any card
Player 5 any card

3. Player: Tini70; letter "K"
1-King of hearts monochromatic red
2-King of diamonds red/white/black
4-King of spades monochromatic green
5-King of clubs black/white

4. Player: dbuffum
player 1 pink/red
player 2 red/orange
player 3 Orange/pink
player 5 Yellow/ Purple

5.Player:Catladybj Strange & Weird mushrooms, with name( common is fine, as are photos).
Player 1: 10 of hearts
Player 2: 10 of diamonds
Player 3: 10 of spades
Player 4: 10 of clubs

Last edited:
Monroy28, then please just make it a castle. I don't feel good enough for Group 2 - I'm definitely not advanced! Also, you had put it down in Group 2 as an English Cottage, not a castle.

Ruthe can the figure drawing be whimsical cartoons, I never have drawn these I am in fear I can't get this right?

Monroy28 what happens if I cant get this subject, that may result in my first bad itrader rating?

I have tried this but can't get anything realistic, best I can do is this sketch of figures ( will be colored and details added ) this is a rough sketch.

Attachments

• IMG_20211006_162542_kindlephoto-1836661504.jpg
    IMG_20211006_162542_kindlephoto-1836661504.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
My theme for group 8 is going to be Roosters. Player 2 : Ace hearts. Player 3 : Ace diamonds. Player 4 : Ace clubs. Player 5 : Ace spades.

I'm right there with you, Robin, where figure drawing is concerned! I will of course try my best, but I suspect what I end up with will be rather comical or whimsical! :wub: That's why I asked to be put back in my original choice of Group 1 and change my theme to simply "castle" instead of English Castle (or English Cottage, as Monroy put it) in Group 2. Whimsical castle works for me, just in case that's what you need to do, Robin! :twitcy:

I'm following and lurking and was thinking about joining group 1 if I felt I could draw the subjects. I know I can't draw figures. I'm lousy at just faces, let alone whole bodies. I'll be checking out the other groups though. PATs are my favorite.

I've never done one of these before.

To make sure I understand "What's in my profile" - I need to look at the profile of each person in my group and make an ATC for each person based on one of their listed interests, likes or themes, and then send all the cards to Monroy 28.

If I have that right then I'd I'd like to join Group 5.

Robin
For my Group 1 figure drawing theme, just give your best work. PAT's are meant to be fun. Here is some cool past work artists have sent me.
IMG_20211007_083422459.jpg

Back
Top Bottom