October PAT- Due: December 5

Wow! Guys!!!!!

Ok ....
AncientPlanter i put you in Group 1 with Castles
Somnia..you got it right and i out you in group 5-Thank you for joining
Ruthe is in the "whats in my profile group"

Now as far as knowing how to draw..i want to suggest to go on youtube and look up a tutorial on how to draw figures. There are tons to practice with. Every artist would need to look up a "how to" because it is not something we do everyday. Drawing is always a learning process. How are you going to advance as a drawer if you do not try. Do your best i s all we ask here.
Now if you do not feel comfortable, i understand and group 1 is best for you.
I am telling you YOUTUBE tutorials is the source of my advance drawing skills.

Hopefully i have answered everyone's questions.

Last edited:
Okay, so group 1 theme would be sheep /goat with a word somewhere in your card that represents the year that is going away (is that ok?)

And i would also love to join group4 (i just saw these)!:jiggy:

For my group three I think I'll go with the theme "Say's Phoebe" (a bird). The little Say's Phoebe that roosts on our back patio at night has returned for the winter. :)

Last edited:
Please sign me up for group 3 mixed media collage, theme artists choice. Please sign me up for group 5 what's on my profile.

For my group three I think I'll go with the theme "Say's Phoebe" (a bird). The little say's phoebe that roosts on our back patio at night has returned for the winter. :)

Do you mean a bird that says Phoebe??? can you clarify the 2nd sentence it is not making sentence??? "The little say's phoebe" I know i t might m ake sense to you but i really need for you to clarify.

Last edited:
We had a Say's Phoebe hanging around our house in spring this year, and a Black Phoebe hanging around in the winter. I've never seen them here in Medford before. It's interesting - I live a mile away from our old house and many of the birds I'd see in our backyard there I don't see here, and I see birds here that I never saw in our yard there.

Back
Top Bottom