Castlequeen5 Cat
CatladyBJ Mushrooms
Donnacr Tree
Monroy28 Black and white floral

Attachments

• BW 7 OctPAT.jpg
    BW 7 OctPAT.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 9
Here're my group 8 cards. They'll be in tomorrow's mail.
orange/pink for dbuffum, mushrooms for Catladybj, house for castleQueen5 & roosters for Suzi.

Attachments

• Oct 21 PAT.jpg
    Oct 21 PAT.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 11
Group 5 What's in my profile

CynthiaSillietoe --elephant
Somnia--Card with postage stamps
TSMarie---landscape
Angelmuz--- Alice in Wonderland
Monroy28---All Countries and languages (Asian theme)

Attachments

• whats in my profile .jpg
    whats in my profile .jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Whats in my profile 2.jpg
    Whats in my profile 2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 8
Groups 7 and 8

1_mushrooms__red_orange.jpg

1_k_and_rooster.jpg

1_butterfly_bw.jpg

1_51720001167_63fb0f9f48_c.jpg

CastleQueen5 - love my trees! Hope you get some energy back soon, look after yourself.

I am glad you like it. It is really one of my favorites. I took a zoom zentangle class the same week I was working on the cards. It is through the cancer support community. I wonder if you can zoom from Australia? We do art at home every Wednesday. There are other classes too, but I am too weak to attend the Strength and balance class right now.

Today I did take my oxygen tank up to the small farmer's market in town. Got 2 dozen chicken eggs, some produce, some ornaments, hot homemade salsa, ( I love this guy's salsa, he never remembers that he has met me 3 times). Then went to a yard sale and found a wooden shelf. Then had to go home.

Oh and I went to the Goat Milk store. She was closed NOV 12 AND 19TH, because she had covid, sign on the door. Anyway she mentioned she knew two other couples who got COVID from the same source as mine. We were all at TJs doing Trivia night and karaoke. We suspected we got it there. CONFIRMED. I was afraid that we gave it the Goat milk lady's family, but it was the first time we met. But she said they got it from their daughters dance class. Symptoms were so mild, they had no idea. But it hit mom hard.

I bought 2 candles that the young child made to support her dance class. and 2 lip balms. I am not suppose to have petroleum in my lip balm due to the o2.

BTW: my USPS informed mail says i have 2 Letters coming in today which means i will be swapping out all the cards sunday and out monday..yahhhhh!!!

Mail Call
MUSHU your second set is on! yah!

Back
Top Bottom