Media
Swap Due Date: Due Dec 31, 2021
Signup/Withdraw Date: Due Dec 15, 2021
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: The more the merrier
Medium: Hand Drawn/Hand Painted only

*insert examples here*

Kawaii Animal Chibis!

Kawaii means "cute" in Japanese, and it is associated with a pop-culture aesthetic of such things as adorable food and pink hearts... and for this swap cuddly animals! Generally speaking, Kawaii art features big round eyes & other cute lil quirks, essentially a Japanese style of anthropomorphic (or humanized) cute animals/objects! :wub:

So let's have some fun & make some cute animals!

Da rulez...
•2.5x3.5 atcs only.
•Hand drawn or hand painted only.
•use a sturdy card, not a floppy paper
(or back your art with something more sunstantial if working on paper).
•Nothing too thick though. The post office is a stickler!
•I do my best to trade quality/effort for quality/effort.
•NO LOOSE GLITTER OR STICKERS ON ART!!!
•Make sure you sign the back of your art so we know who to send the You Rock/Rep love to!

Mailing...
•Cards in my hands no later than Dec 31st, 2021.
I live in Arkansas, so take that into account when mailing.
•Stateside, send a legible address lable & as much postage as it took you to send to me in US Stamps.
Internationals send a legible address lable & US $1 or Global Forever stamp if ya got it, if not, I got ya covered.

When you recieve your swap returns...
•Tell us in here in the thread & send out some You Rock/Rep love to the folks you recieved art from!
•Let your host know what you thought of the swap with an itrader. ;)

Don't forget to show off your art in the thread when you're finished! We all love the eye candy!
If you're still reading this, tell us what your favorite animal is when you sign up!

Now, who else has the munchies for some kawaii cuteness?

Bold=Recieved

Players...
•Tea!
•Joyflower
AlanaCat
Lazyshadows
KiinKing1440
Aginghippychic
•leydab
Essy
CiciCreates
Melissa7
Miss
fundygirl
Cathetle
•Molly

Last edited:
44D1B1DF-B19A-4286-AB56-D10BC0A15478.jpg

Hi, do these work? If so, sign me up! If not, no worries, I can toss them in my gallery. Haven’t traded in ages, but attempting to get back in the game. ;)

Whoa, tiny picture…click to enlarge, lol!

I have already learned so much from this swap (axolotl - fascinating; and the meaning of “kawaii”). Now I would like to know what chibi means. I looked up this kind of art, and the animals are absolutely adorable! So is everything I’m seeing posted here so far. This could be a fun challenge for me to curb my natural tendency to detail, so please sign me up!

Back
Top Bottom