ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
DUE DATE: December 10

I BELIEVE IN SANTA

Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage

When my children grew old enough to start questioning the existence of Santa Claus, I told them Santa only stops at the houses where people believe in him. That took care of that! LOL.

So in the spirit of the bit of Santa that lives inside all of us, I invite you to join this swap. by creating 3 ATCs that include at least one image of Santa Claus.

Ideas:

Santa and his Reindeer

Vintage Santa

Santa on the roof

Santa checking his list

Santa and the elves

You really can't go wrong as long as you include a Santa image. Please, no white backgrounds or stickers with white edges. Try to layer the background to give a real Christmas look to it!

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most securely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

* The due date is December 10

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

PLAYERS: RECEIVED:

Monroy
Fandanie
Robin
SpottedCrow
CynthiaStilltoe
Suzi
pattiscrappin
jenUrebel
BlancoLobo
Wavefair
kreatiionsbykris
pilarfarmer
mrubyjean
kehlenn

Last edited:
i just made 4 of them....i am ready to send.....thanks for doing this..it was fun...love me some Santa..lol

Welcome to Monroy28 and Fandanie, our first players!!!!

Also, I want to welcome CynthiaStilltoe to the lurkers couch.

I also told my children that Santa only came to those who believed in him so from December 1 till December 31 they were very vocal in their belief (they still are, even though they are now all in their 30s :D).
Please sign me up

Lurking, hoping to join if I can get some cards to do the art on before it becomes too late to send out.

Monroy Your beautiful Santa ATCs arrived. Did you use marker on them? I want whatever you used. I have paint pens and they are creating the effect I want. Anyway, thanks for early mailing and for the host card.

Robin Your fun Santas have arrived. Thanks so much for sending one for me!

Ok, I'm officially in.

Mailing these tomorrow. (The green is much more of a bright lime than it looks in the scan.)

1_santawithpoinsettas.jpg

2_santawithholly.jpg

1_festivesanta.jpg

1_santawithwreath.jpg

Last edited:
Monroy Your beautiful Santa ATCs arrived. Did you use marker on them? I want whatever you used. I have paint pens and they are creating the effect I want. Anyway, thanks for early mailing and for the host card.

i think i used Sharpi pens mixed with Bic and Ohuhu pens. I did not take a picture of it..i even for got what i made...yiikkkeee
I have tried almost ever pen imaginable but i go back to using these 3. The skin color is done by either tri blend spectrum (these are my favorite) or Crayola colors of the world.

But i am telling you these Tri blend spectrum are all you need. I get them at hobby lobby for 5$ each so worth every penny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom