Postage stamp ATCs - CHRISTMAS Due: December 20

so sorry to all the people who signed up and showed beautiful cards while I was MIA but this round of chemo has hit me harder than expected.
I have now signed everyone up - those who have mailed, I will tell you when your cards arrive.

jo.on.the.go - your gorgeous cards have made their way to Australia

thanks for telling me AngelJoy -I will tell you when they arrive..

I really hope that you can play in this one mouseit as the series only has 1 more swap till it finishes.

I am thinking that I will run a Postage stamp Athon early next year so that we can get rid of a lot more of our stash - would you all be interested?

Of course I would be interested in a postage stamp athon. I have a shoe box filled with postage stamps - ones that I’ve been saving since I joined AFA and started saving stamps and a childhood stamp collection as well. Not sure what I’ll do with a stash of German Hitler stamps: I can’t imagine using them.

I would be interested in a postage stamp athon. I just put a bunch of mine in collector sheets so I can see them. So many nice ones I’d love to use on cards! Btw I am lurking for this swap, working on getting cards done in time.

I'd be interested in an athon for postage stamps. I have more than I can count. Working on getting them sorted even as I continue to add more as they come in on envelopes.

I’d be interested in a stamp a thon! Also in a continued postage stamp series. I love using postage stamps in art. After the -athon is there interest in another postage stamp series?

I'm going to take a little bit of a rest from the monthly swaps after we finish with the Children swap next year - that will mean that I have run continuous swaps for 24 months, each with a different theme.
Aren't we AMAZING to have that many different types of stamps in our collections?

If people have some ideas for themes that they have lots of stamps for but we haven't used yet I would be interested. I can see me missing the monthly deadlines and seeing all the wonderful creations that you have come up with.

Some themes are easy to repeat such as: cat, dog, marine, heads, etc.
Are there any themes that you do NOT want to repeat?

My cards should to out today. Thanks for signing me up! I hope you are feeling well. I can see that you might want a break after 24 straight months!

Attachments

• 2021PSChristmas.jpg
    2021PSChristmas.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 29
Those are great, Cleopatra! I especially love the one with the fireplace! I hope to post and mail mine tomorrow! Waiting on wet glue right now.

Great cards Cleopatra - love how you have given them all such different backgrounds (and included some Australian stamps ;)) I will tell you when they arrive

Betsyg - your mailing hopes are noted and I will tell you when they arrive. In a couple of months the humidity will make glue drying very slow here, hope you are having quicker results.

Mine went in the mail yesterday. I am on my out of town for a week and wasn't able to post the scans. I will do that when I get back.

Sign me up please!
(Working on my cards and plan to finish them up and mail in the next few days)
Thanks!

welcome to our new players - Seascape131, PreciousFew and middleearthtraveller.

PreciousFew and middleearthtraveller - I will be sending you my address as soon as I finish here.

For those who have not yet sent their cards remember that my suggested mailing date is only a week away.
Don't forget that your cards will be in the mix with all the added Christmas mail so it may slow down deliveries.

Back
Top Bottom