APC SWAP, CATS With A LITTLE EXTRA, KINGS. Due December 18, 2021

Cards arrived yesterday from Middleearthtraveller, and KESagers, yours came today!

Hi everyone! All of the cards are here!! I will swap them out over the weekend, and they will be back in the mail on Monday. I will update again when they are actually in the mail. Have a great weekend!

The Kings are in the mail as of this morning! Thanks to everyone who played, the cards, once again, were beautiful! I hope that everyone loves their returns! The swap for the JACKS is currently in the forum, so don’t forget to take a look!

Happy swap mail has arrived! Cmcarli - I really appreciate your kitty that is OTRB - we had two of our sweeties cross Over The Rainbow Bridge this past year and your card has extra meaning for me. Middleearthtraveller - I am a big fan of the victorian look to your sweet white kitty with the rose! Donnacr - Your pair of kitties that are all glammed up and and ready to go are adorable! Mrubyjean - Such a cool vintage cat image and it's an orange kitty too! :) :) Suzi thank you for another great swap! I hope everyone is having a nice Holiday break!

My cat kings arrived. Thanks for hosting Suzi. You are doing a great job with this large task.
I got cards from Lorna, she did a FIRE lion. His roar was so strong. Very unique

Nancy L did a cat in a bathtub I love all the contrasting colors, purple bird, pink bathtub, yellow cat. It all worked so great together. I think it was because they all had similar hues and style. I dont know never study art theory very much.

Csillitoe had a Romania cat postage stamp with a flower postage stamp, a clock and lots of layers in the background

And I got a KING calvin that I adore from KeSagers. Thank you all so much.

Doing the YOU ROCK next

My wonderful King Cats arrived today from donnacr, KESagers, Terry H Edwards and Suzi twice, as artist and host!

I received my APCs over the weekend but am just getting to them. I don't see catladybj on the thread but I did get one of her cards! Thanks to Suzi for hosting another deck!

My gorgeous, or should I say handsome, Kings arrived yesterday from: CastleQueen5, catladybj, CynthiaSillitoe and Dsign49.

Thanks to our Host for this great theme - you can never have too many kitties!

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom