Inspired by Surrealism—Dali, Magritte, Ernst, Carrington & more. Due January 7, 2022

Jessiblack: Wow!! What an effort you made to get your art cards here. I am so moved. Loved your cards as well and the special hostess card you made for me. Love Miro too.

Update: I am all ready to swap out the fabulous art cards and send them off but alas---redplantlady's cards have not arrived. She sent them mid-December, soon after she posted her amazing cards. I want to give it another day or 2 and hope they arrive.

The mail service said about 7 working days. I am so sad. I really liked my cards, lol, and would have loved to share them.

Cards are swapped and went to the post office yesterday. Great returns. Hope you enjoy yours. Stay tuned for another inspired swap coming soon. Any ideas are always welcome.

Hello!
I am embarrassed to admit that I just realized that I need to return to the swap thread after the swap deadline date. I received wonderful cards made by jessiblack, leydab, and Christina W. Thank you for the lovely artwork. I will post you rocks as soon as I figure out how.
I joined because I taught ATC's to my 4th grade art students and wanted to show them cards by other artists. When I opened the envelope with the three tiny masterpieces, I was immediately hooked! Thank you all and SaraT!

Back
Top Bottom