Postage stamp ATCs - CHILDREN Due: January 20

I see you sneaking in to look at the wonderful creations mrubyjean - would you like to join us?

CynthiaSillitoe - I agree with her comment about great children stamps, I will tell you when they arrive

on a slightly sad note it looks like the final swap in this series will be our smallest as we haven't made double figures yet, ah well.

I just went through ALL my stamps and only found three with children on them. One is a mother and child that's okay, right? I do have a "little prince" stamp - will that work?

jo.on.the.go - great cards, I will tell you when they arrive

mrubyjean - a mother and child stamp would be perfect, as would a 'little prince' stamp. I will sign you up.

Lovely cards for this swap. I am so far behind but will try to get cards done and in the mail in a week or so. That may be cutting it close. Fingers crossed!

welcome seascape131 - lovely cards, I will tell you when they arrive. also beautiful cards shown by AngelJoy and luckycat479

plumhill2001
- your gorgeous cards arrived on Friday

Cleopatra - as long as they are in the mail within the week they should arrive on time.

for all those who have not mailed yet - my suggested mail-by date is the end of this week

Cards ready

I got busy and got my cards done. They went to the post office today. Happy holidays everyone!

Attachments

• 2021PSChildren.jpg
    2021PSChildren.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom