Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due date: Jan. 15
Signup/Withdrawal date: Jan . 10
Number of players: Unlimited
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Media: Handdrawn/handpainted, inks, paints, pencils, markers

Time to take a refreshing tea break. This is a hd/hp swap for three cards, as follows:
- For your FIRST CARD- Illustrate a TEAPOT, there are so many interesting shapes, all roundish and squatty, lids and handles can be quite decorative. Make your teapot simple and plain, cute, or elegant looking.
- For your SECOND CARD- This will be your drawing of a TEACUP (doesn’t have to match the teapot). You can add to this teacup a plate of cookies, creamer and sugar bowl, etc. if you like (but not necessary). Just so the teacup is the main focus.
- Your THIRD CARD- This will depict any HUMAN or ANIMAL with tea. They can be drinking it or just staring at the cup. If they are little enough, they could be inside the cup.

In your Swap returns, you will receive one of each: Teapot, teacup, and tea with a figure.

ANY QUESTIONS, please ask. Have fun, do your best work. And post pictures if you can.

GUIDELINES & MAILING:
- Please PM me for my address when ready to mail.
- Place each 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” card in its own plastic sleeve for protection.
- Be sure it qualifies as a “card”, and doesn’t easily bend into a U-shape.
- Please spread evenly within the envelope, using Washi or painters tape (Scotch Tape can tear the sleeves).
- Please write your username, real name, and swap title on the back of each card.
- USA Players, please include a large address label plus one Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes.
- INTERNATIONAL Players, please enclose your address label plus $1 USA or a Global Forever Stamp. I will provide envelopes.
- An extra “host card” is always appreciated, but never necessary in order to play.
- When returns are received, please be sure to leave iTrader for your host, and “You Rock” points for those who created your returns.

GUEST LIST:

1. Luckycat479 - RECEIVED
2. Ancient Planter - RECEIVED
3. An.M.Sudyka - RECEIVED
4. Bluevioletz - RECEIVED
5. Plumhill 2001 - RECEIVED
6. Cathetle - RECEIVED
7. Fundygirl - RECEIVED
8. Rhodora55 - RECEIVED
9. Letterdiva - RECEIVED
10. Rill - RECEIVED

Last edited:
  • Staff
These example cards are by: CreativeK; Sorxia; Mushu; CiCiCreates

• Staff
Welcome to lurk, Bekah! And I will sign you up, An.M.Sudyka!

Welcome to the lurkers table, Lisa! Enjoy your tea while you wait!

Happy to sign you up! I love all of the cards you made, and thanks so much for the early inspiration pictures! Still same address.

Would love to sign you up when you’re ready, Zhouzhou.

Back
Top Bottom