Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Woodland Winter Wonderland - Due January 22, 2022

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to drop the swapped cards in the mailbox today. Maybe if I am lucky I will get them there before the mail pickup and you will be seeing your cards early next week.
    "If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and the voice will be silenced" Van Gogh

2. Thanks plumhill2001 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy WOW, these got to me quickly!!

Got lovely cards from locatray, jo.on.the.go, Bramble, Ancient Planter, BArox818, and plumhill2001.

Thanks so much to jo.on.the.go for hosting!!

4. Likes jo.on.the.go liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    They sure did get there in a hurry, BekahStargazing. I thought that I had missed the mail pick up on the 22nd.
    "If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and the voice will be silenced" Van Gogh

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine didn't have as far to go but they have also arrived! Plumhill2001 - your winter scene is the perfect background for the stamps - I love this idea for this swap! Cardamom Moon - Such a gorgeous landscape with the trees and I always love a furry friend. (We have quite a few that claim our property for their own.) Ancient Planter - wow wow wow - a fantastic forced perspective! I feel like I'm driving down that road! Jo - thanks so much for hosting this great swap! I'm off to throw rocks and post my iTrader.
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent, globe and the new flower stamp - please pm me.

7. Likes jo.on.the.go liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my gorgeous wintery cards today. Thanks to KESagers, jo.on.the.go, and BekahStargazing for my sweet furry friends! And thank you, Jo, for hosting such a fun and lovely swap!
    *** Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ***

9. Thanks jo.on.the.go, BekahStargazing thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My cards have arrived - yippee! Such lovely art by Cardamom Moon, locatray, laffqueen, BekahStargazing, Seascape131, and our fabulous host, jo.on.the.go. I love them all! Thank you, Jo, for hosting this enjoyable swap.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - E. Burke I have a new address as of March, 2022

11. Thanks jo.on.the.go, BekahStargazing thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my beautiful cards today from Ancient Planter (bunny sitting up by forest), Locatray (cute fawn) and fundygirl (sleeping fox)! Really love them all! Thanks, jo, for a great swap!
    "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters?" Luke 12:25, 26

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    SWOOOOOON!!!! * My returns are lovely! * TY, jo.
    Thank you so much for this swap. I received 6 beautiful cards. I live with a partner and 2 kids. It so happened that when I opened the envelope, we were all in the kitchen. My son's favorite is BArox818's arctic fox. My daughter's was Hand in Hand by Seascape 131 "because of the detail." My husband quickly picked mhsketch's work. I adore all 6 of these cards, truly, but my favorite return was from Ancient Planter. Thank you for this dainty, snowy deer.
    I loved this swap. Enjoy the end of winter, artists.
    "Art is too important not to share."
    --Romero Britto

14. Thanks jo.on.the.go thanked this post
    Likes jo.on.the.go, BArox818 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    All of the returns have arrived. I will have the moderators archive this swap, probably Monday. That should give everybody time to delete attachments if you are trying to control how many attachments you have. For those who don't know, you are only allowed to have a certain number of attachments. If you don't delete them before a swap is archived, you will need to ask a moderator to delete them.