Frilly Valentine ATC Treasure to Treasure Swap! Due February 5, 2022

Vegan4animals

ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: February 5, 2022
How Many: 5 for 5 Cards
Swap Limit: 15 players
What: Valentine ATCs Made With My Very Cool Stuff

I'm ready to pull out all the stops and send you my frilliest valentine stuff from my stash - vintage, lace, ribbons, paper, etc., for you all to make the most romantic valentines. You can use some of your own materials too! A requirement for this swap is to include some type of valentine message on the card.

So if you think this might tickle your fancy, please notify me with your mailing address and I shall ship out an envelope with said materials. You cannot withdraw so please be committed to this swap unless of course some unknown crisis occurs. I would appreciate being reimbursed for the cost of the packages I'm mailing.

Please provide a self addressed stamped envelope when mailing me your finished beauties!!

Players:

Vegan4animals
Fandanie - withdraw
fundygirl / rec'd!
RaineyDay / rec'd!
huddlestonmollie / rec'd!
pattisscrappin / withdraw
Elliejaybird / rec'd!
cardgal / rec'd!
locatray / rec'd!
Haagmm / rec'd!
Arc2dreams - withdraw
trini70 / rec'd!
CiCiCreates / rec'd!
rhodora55 / rec'd!
nanvan / rec'd!

Here are my cards for the swap:

atcs.jpg

Last edited:
P.S. I was going to send some charms but I got nervous about problems with postage so everything is mostly flat and I managed to keep the packages to right under one ounce so it's regular postage. Although you will notice that I have used some old 15 cent stamps from a stamp collection. I have pages of the stuff and it's only worth face value! So enjoy the nostalgia!

Back
Top Bottom