Thread: NY/NJ/PA Area - ATC Retreat?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

NY/NJ/PA Area - ATC Retreat?

Hi - I'm researching some places to do this, probably in PA. Anyone interested in getting together for a weekend of card making, game playing and eating? I think it would be so fun! I've done stuff like this with quilting groups and it was so enjoyable. I want to see how many people are interested and we can work out the details as we go. I'm thinking spring 2022. So who is interested?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great idea, ATC get-togethers are fun. I’d love to but just can’t commit to anything right now. I’ll keep up with the post.

jo.on.the.go is offline I want to go, go, go; but it is still no, no, no
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might be interested.
    "If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and the voice will be silenced" Van Gogh

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your interest, jo.on.the.go and letterdiva. I'm not sure how many people read this section of the forum - I would like to see at least 10-15 people interested since it will probably end up being around 6 people actually committed to attending. I think it would be awesome! Do you have any recommendations as to where else I can post?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roberta! I hosted a few AFA craft days at my house many years ago. They are a lot of fun and it's really nice to spend time with people in person. I have some medical issues that make me high risk in spite of being vaccinated and so we have been isolating since the pandemic started. I'm not sure what getting out and about is going to look like for me but I think it will be awhile yet. I'm not able to do an overnight but if paying for an afternoon event or coming for a day was an option I would be interested once things settle down. Jo and I have met at Peddlers Village for lunch and I would definitely be interested in doing that just as a chance to meet each other and talk about crafting options - again once it's a safer situation for me. I can only hope summer of 2022 starts to look better for my situation. I think it's a great idea to keep this thread active so we can keep talking about it!
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent, globe and the new flower stamp - please pm me.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks KESagers - I'm excited to have a few people to get together with even for lunch or something to discuss future options. Peddlers Village is not far from me either!

7. Likes jo.on.the.go liked this post
    jo.on.the.go is offline I want to go, go, go; but it is still no, no, no
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peddlers Village isn’t far from where I live. A spring trip might be nice.
    "If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and the voice will be silenced" Van Gogh

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like so much fun!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested. It would be a weekend flight for me, but I would seriously consider it. ((Following))
    "Art is too important not to share."
    --Romero Britto