Calling All Angels, ATC Swap, Mixed Media, Due Feb. 11, 2022

My cards for C.A.A.

Here are my four I am sending out tomorrow. Hectic day so I missed going to the P.O. today. I have a couple of weighted books on them for overnight too because they tend to warp a bit (IDK - it's heavy traders card:huh:)

Anyway, I hope you like them:)

Attachments

• Scan 3.jpg
    Scan 3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Scan 2.jpg
    Scan 2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Scan 1.jpg
    Scan 1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 17
  • Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 15
Thank you all for sharing your gorgeous angels here on the thread. Each is unique and beautiful. I look forward to receiving them.

CynthiaStilltoe Your cards have safely arrived. Your take on the angel theme is so unique and beautiful!

Vegan4animals Your angels have flown in. They are so elegant. Thank you for the host card!

Ready to fly

Four very different angels done with several different techniques, ready to fly out on Monday

Attachments

• FD755AB7-3ADA-4BBD-A6F5-6F446940ED1E.jpg
    FD755AB7-3ADA-4BBD-A6F5-6F446940ED1E.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 20
Four very different angels done with several different techniques, ready to fly out on Monday

They're all great, but I especially like the guardian angel one! Made me smile (in recognition, no doubtt!)

locatray Your amazing angels have arrived. I must say your envelope itself is a work of art! Thank you for host card and the other goodies you included!

RestlessMonk. I received your beautiful angels! Thank you for the host card. I'll let you know which one I pick.

nanvan. Your beautiful angels have arrived. Thanks so much for the host card. They are all so lovely, it will be a tough decision!

BArox818 and Carol, your gorgeous angels arrived! I am so impressed with the BEAUTY of the art for this swap. You are all going to be in for a treat with your returns!

Back
Top Bottom