11th Annual Non-Traditional Colored Valentines Swap/ATCs/Open/Due: February 10

OrigamiGrace-
I have a couple of the same valentine quotes on my cards. I went very amphibian and aquatic with my non-traditional valentines.
Please sign me up! My cards are ready to mail!

As you can see from the pictures, I have read the swap description and have not left any white space, nor used red/pink/white.

View attachment 227556

Well, welcome to AFA, unibug!! We are happy to have you here:jiggy: Please feel free to ask any questions you may have & welcome to this swap, as well!!

I'd like to sign up. I think I've been with you for about 9 of the 11 years you've hosted this one, so I'm experienced at non-traditional :) I've read the directions anyhow, just to make sure you didn't switch anything up, and I'm ready to go.

Happy to have you, JenUrebel. Yes, I know you've been with this swap for a long while; & appreciate your artwork!!

Thanks for letting me lurk. I think I have a few ideas so would like to play. I’ve read and understand the directions.

Well, I do have a question for you, Cleopatra? The rules state little to no red, pink or white. Several of the cards look white or is that just the screen messing up the colors? Other than that, they look great; neat themes!!

I guess there’s a little white on the vase, but I can fix that, and on the Parisienne girls dress, but I can fix them too. Will that work? The “ flowers” in the vase are orange gold glitter and blue. Anything else? I’m a good fixer!

Back
Top Bottom