Ransom Note Collage ATCs - due Feb 12, 2022

Hey! I just noticed I'm not on the list. Sign me up please! I must have never officially asked. Looks like I barely made it.

Edit: Just looked back and I did sign up in post #40.

Well, I made some gorgeous cards, except they were layered on to acrylic paint cards and I didn't consider they'd be too slick and the letters all flaked off (better here than when they arrived for the swap, right) and while there might be a way to fix that, there isn't because I crunched them up in fury, so...yeah...

Today's cards didn't work, either, but looking at the ones posted, I think maybe I need to figure out images to go with the letters, so I'll try that tomorrow. I certainly have enough letters. I kind of overdid cutting up letters...so I'm not giving up.

Yeah, I think that would have worked better. This tape I use has always worked on everything else, but I think gesso would have been the way to go. The double-sided tape I use has always worked on everything else, but... anyway, late last night, I got a couple of cards that I like, so I just need a couple more.

Back
Top Bottom