Word of the Year 2022~Due March 3, 2022

Enjoy your lurk Cheezyblasters! Have you thought of a word yet?

I’m going with involved or engaged…. Something to do with re-connecting with the real world, other people, stepping out again, etc. Haven’t figured how to illustrate it yet….

Wow! Those are fascinating! I tried to go to instagram but it’s not letting me see. These are really lovely! Did you enjoy the process?

I am having a LOT of fun with my Cricut! Making a lot in interactive cards. I'll post a link later.... Thanks for the fun comment!

Just buzzing by to check in. Building a teeny tiny dollhouse today for my granddaughter. My eyes are crossing!

You’re doing this fine PaintJunkie, and welcome to the swap. :)
Please message me if you have any questions as to how things work… with this site or with this swap. I think you’ll have a great time here. Thanks for choosing WOTY as your first swap.

Joellie your cards are here! That was quick! I love how you depicted your WOTY so well. Really illustrates the meaning of the word. Well done! Thanks for the hostie!

That’s a really great way to depict that thought! Love your word too! I’ll be watching for your envelope. :) High 5!

Very nice thoughts dsign49, we all need more kindness, love and friendship in our lives. Lovely collage work! Do you need my address?

Back
Top Bottom