I Would Go There If I Could~ Due February 23, 2022

jo.on.the.go

going, going, always going
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: February 23, 2022
Signup/Withdraw Date: none, just make sure your give yourself enough time for the cards to arrive
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open. Any and all media and techniques are welcome. If you include stickers, do not make them the entire focus of the card. Try to keep embellishments to a minimum. Your cards may be realistic, impressionistic, or even whimsical. I encourage hand drawn/hand painted, but whatever you want is fine with me.

I Would Go There If I Could: Have your wings felt clipped because of limited travel during these Covid times? I’m sure that there are lots of places you would like to visit: countries far and away, or even destinations closer to home where you are hesitant to travel. This swap celebrates all of those places (maybe Europe, Africa or Asia) and/or people (children, grandchildren, siblings, parents, and friends) on your wish list.

View attachment 227678 Northern Lights Along Coast of Norway
I was planning on going here in November 2021

CARD GUIDELINES
* This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 card trade. Make three or six cards and receive the same number back.
* Only ATCs allowed. Cards need to measure 2.5" x 3.5" and must be sturdy enough to earn the name "card" (no floppy or flimsy paper).
* Cards should be labeled on the back with your username, real name, where you live and name of swap. Maybe you could include a clever title.
* Each completed ATC should be in an individual vinyl sleeve for added protection.
* Please consider posting your finished cards in this thread and in the gallery. We all love eye candy and it serves as an inspiration for everybody! Let us know when you see cards that you especially like by checking "like" for a post or making a comment in the thread or gallery. When I swap out cards I look at comments made by players and try to give players cards that they like.
* A host ATC in the swap theme is appreciated and will be treasured, but is not a requirement!

MAILING GUIDELINES
* Please PM me for my address when cards are ready to send. I moved in May 2021.
* US Players: Please send a large label with your name and address clearly printed on it. Include as much loose postage as it took to mail the cards to me. (I am tired of people not including postage; I will no longer swap cards if return postage is not included.) Usually one "Forever" stamp is sufficient for three cards. More postage may be necessary to mail more than three cards. Check at your post office if you are uncertain. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.
* International Players: Please send a large label with your name and address clearly printed on it. I will provide postage for the first three international players. Additional players please send $1 or a "Forever" Global stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.

I-TRADERS and YOU-ROCKS
* I will give you an I-Traders when I receive your ATCs.
* When you receive your cards, please don't forget to leave your reputation/rock points for the artists whose ATCs you receive, and an I-Trader for me (if you like the way this swap is handled).

CARDS WILL BE MAILED ON FEBRUARY 22

PLAYERS (names in blue indicate that cards have been received)
1. Ancient Planter; returns received
2. Aifrati; returns received
3. Seascape131; returns received
4. fundygirl (withdrawn)
5. CynthiaSillitoe; returns received
6. Gaia international #1; returns received
7. Marie; returns received
8. leydab; returns received
9. sarat; returns received
10. AlanaCat; returns received
11. Juanita Rojas; returns received
12. jessiblack; returns received

Last edited:
Lurkers welcome. NancyL, but traveling can be fun and I'm sure that there are places you would like to go.

Lurk away JenUrebel, but remember that there is a whole wide world to explore! Technically Jen, your direction choices are north, south, east or west. But maybe you could go up (space flight maybe?) or down (caving?)

I would but the pandemic has had us canceling over 4 separate trips so it's a little too soon to start planning again, even if only in my art studio! Have fun you intrepid explorers

sarat - you are in! I think that a lot of us will be making cards for places where we had to cancel.

Laffqueen - how about showing us all of the places that you wanted to go?

Back
Top Bottom