I Would Go There If I Could~ Due February 23, 2022

My second one. Like Gaia, Egypt (Giza) is one of the places I would like to visit someday!
Maybe we can make it a special travel sketching trip ;)

Last edited:
Ha! Machu Picchu is one of mine too… we should just be making plans for several sketching trips to all these wonderful places! Nice cards leydab! So far it has been wonderful to travel with my mind and art with all of you! Please, keep on sharing these wonderful places!

@ Seascape & leydab: wonderful cards! I'm in for trips to Colorado Springs, Yellowstone and of course Machu Picchu. :-)
@ Aifrati: gorgeous Giza card! <3 Here are some who come with us to Egypt, land of pharaohs! :-D

I hate to do this, but I think I'm going to have to drop out of this one. I love seeing everyone's beautiful places, but I think my Muse is pretty much stuck home right now. Hopefully I can travel with you all again some other time.

Glad to sign you up for this swap Juanita Rojas. I haven't seen you around here in ages! I agree with you - I am about ready to go anywhere.

Gaia - your beautiful cards arrived yesterday. Anybody who receives one of your cards will be very fortunate.

My third one… almost there for my first set + a hostie…

67F4EF73-8406-425C-8281-5FB6CEEEA7A3.jpg
Aurora Borealis… in my bucket list. Doesn’t matter where. But it will definitely involve some travel. Let it be Norway, Iceland, Alaska… as long as I can experience it one day. Drawing done in color pencil on black mixed media paper.

Ancient Planter - your cards have arrived. I want to go all those places with you. Thank you for the hostess card.

Back
Top Bottom