I Would Go There If I Could~ Due February 23, 2022

I also received my cards yesterday and am totally amazed. 😃 Many thanks to Jo for organizing this great swap. Seeing all the wonderful places has sparked the sweet wanderlust so much. A huge thanks to Aifrati, Jessiblack and Jo herself! I love the beautiful cards you created and they will always remind me of my very first swap! :-) Reps & itrader'll follow.

In a few days I will have this swap archived. Everybody but Ancient Planter has received her cards. You may want to delete your attachments so that you don't reach your quota of attachments.

I want to remind everybody that Ancient Planter is in the process of a move and I have not sent her cards to her yet because she doesn't have a mailbox (literally!). So if she will be receiving one of your cards, don't give up on getting the rep point from her. When I mailed the returns I let everybody know where the cards went.

And lastly, thank you for making this a fun swap for me to host. What a pleasure to dream of all of the amazing places one could visit.

Yeah! After a week of the move from hell I’m finally settling into our new home in Washington and was able to pick up mail today. I’ll go leave Reps right now, then you’re free to archive the swap. :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom