FEBRUARY Weird Holidays -- Due February 28, 2022

Wonderfully weird cards have arrived from pilarfarmer and loveless! Thanks so much for the host cards!

Feb. Weird Holidays

Here are my cards to take to the Post Office tomorrow. February is going by too quickly! Better Hurry!!!

Attachments

• Scan 6.jpg
    Scan 6.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Scan 5.jpg
    Scan 5.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Scan 4.jpg
    Scan 4.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 16
  • Scan 3.jpg
    Scan 3.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 18
cmcarli, your wonderfully weird cards have arrived!
fundygirl, your terrific cards have arrived, as well! Thanks for the host card!

RestlessMonk, your wonderfully weird cards have arrived! Thanks for the host card!

Today's the deadline, and all of the cards are here. Will swap tomorrow and get your returns moving! Thanks again for playing. March swap is live.

Slight delay in mailing returns. I hurt my back, and I’ve had to take it easy this week. I expect to swap cards by the weekend and then pop them in the mail. Thanks in advance for your understanding. I appreciate your patience!

My returns have arrived! Thanks to plumhill2001, fundygirl, and our wonderful host Allegegrae. Allegrae, a special thanks for handling the swap and a bad back at the same time. I love all my cards and look forward to April's swap!

Received my wonderful, Feb. weird holidays cards today! So exciting!!! Many thanks to Allegrae for hosting! Thank you, cmcarli, pilarfarmer, and leydab for your beautiful cards!!! I love them all!!!!

Great cards received from cmcarli, pilarfarmer and RestlessMonk today! Thanks to all and to Allegrae for hosting yet another great Weird Holiday swap!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom