HandDrawn/HandPainted Long Hair Swap, Due March 4th

aginghippychic - I adore your cards, especially the two girls. Very happy to have your art in our mix. And, thanks for posting to the thread.

derakisu - Hip Hip Hooray! As a host, it's a great feeling when a lurker joins. I did a lil happy dance.

It's 24* in Chicago with light snow and I plan to have an afternoon of card-making. Hope you all find some art time soon, too.

Cheesyblasters, if it sweetens the deal, you're one of the first 6 international. Return postage covered! Happy to have you lurking.

Yipppeeee, fundy! I'm so happy you've joined!!! You're added!

and, a MAIL CALL: jo.on.the.go ~ Your lovely cards have arrived. TY for a hostess card. How will I choose?!
Thank you for playing.

Love them, Fundy! I am really adoring that magical unicorn. TY for including a host card. I'll keep an eye out for them! Appreciate you posting to the thread!

This is great news, Cheesyblasters! I am happy to have you join.

MAIL CALL! wildholly, your cards have arrived! I very often use postmarks and stamps as background to my MM cards, and I am in LOVE with the black cat/ gold hologram stamp you used to mail me your KOOL set. Thank you for playing.

It's the weekend. What kind of art is anyone making?! Happy Friday, friends.

Fantastic, East-Coast BekahStar! Thanks for lurking. We all hope you'll jump in!

Big MAIL CALL today!
fundygirl! Your set (and the MMH!) arrived! Lovely, and I'm happy you played.
aginghippychic! Your cards are even better IRL. Love them. TY for a 4th!
JannieB! Just.... wow.

from WA to OH to TX- thank you, artists.

I can't resist with such encouraging words from wildholly ;) lazyshadows ;) and locatray ;) please count me in! :)

Back
Top Bottom