HandDrawn/HandPainted Long Hair Swap, Due March 4th

Elizart - TY for giving us the hint to check out your gallery! Lovely long-hairs!

MAIL CALL!
Just fantastic sets recvd from:
zhouzhou
Monroy28
lazyshadows

Thank you all for a hostie card. Feelin' loved with this pretty art.

MAIL CALL!
miss, your lovely ladies arrived. I have always loved your style and bright colors. These cards did not disappoint! TY for including a 4th. How will I choose?!!!!! Happy you played.

A mail call on the due date! Yippee, Nanni, your cards arrived yesterday! They're outstanding- thanks for playing.

Silenna, your cards arrived!

Returns are going in the mail to all tomorrow. Thanks to you all for playing and submitting beautiful cards. I appreciate all the host cards and will give them a good home. If you enjoyed yourself, look for more of my swaps!

Remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep Points for the players whose cards you recv.

Think spring!

I LOVE my returns! Thanks so much locatray fro sending me such wonderful work by middleearthtraveller, Elizart and wildholly. Off to leave you rocks and I-Trades.

Wonderful returns from aginghippychic, wildholly and Nanni! Great cards!!! Thanks for hosting, locatray! So much fun!

I received my cards today. Thanks for hosting locatray. And thanks to these artists

BekahStargazing - Highland Cow
Elizart - Rapunzel
WildHolly - Silky

Long-haired lovelies came in yesterday. Thanks to all!

Becoming Brown Eyes - JannieB
Old English Sheepdog - WildHolly
Fabulous Kelpie - Silenna

Love them all! Big thanks to Locatray for hosting!!

i am so sorry i am late in my THANK YOU. what a bunch of talented people! i love each and every card i received and thank you to our hostess.......this was a fun trade.. hope we do it again!

Back
Top Bottom