Shiny New Year 202(2) Open Media Due: March 18

Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – March 18
⦁ Cut off to sign up- keep in touch
⦁ Cards - 3 for 3
⦁ Number of participants –22
⦁ Media- Open Media (must use Sparkly Media)
>This is the 2nd Shiny Card-hope you join!

HAPPY NEW YEAR fellow artist. Are you in the swing of the new year?
I have had a late start but am ready to go! What does your New year look like?? Baby New Year? champagne? Snow? family? Diets?

Make New Years ATC Cards to help your fellow artist get into the 2022 New Year. Use glitter, metallic pens, glitter ink pens, color foil or any thing that sparkles to accent your New years Card.

only 2 requirements
1. Use sparkly media to Accent your card
2. Do Not Use Glitter Glue- It will make your sparkle sparse and ugly

other than that ..have fun!!
There is so much you can do for this swap.

All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper.
NO white backgrounds.

An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured and LOVED, but completely optional.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, theme of your card, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.

*Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a Label with your address and a FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.

* International Participants -Please send a mailing labels with your address- i will provide envelope

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas :swoon::eek: . When you are ready to mail your cards- please post your cards (if possible) and let me know you sent them.

When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

RED=arrived

Who is going to sparkle with me into this year?

1. MONROY28
2. FUNDYGIRL
3. Spotted crow
4. Aginghippychic
5. Haagman
6. Donnaacr
7. Mahnee Dinsmore

Last edited:
dont you love glitter...its a new year and time to spread some sparkle.....join today

I have my cards done, but I have to say, they are more shimmery than sparkly. I hope this is okay. Here they are, let me know what you think. Heart is made with glitter washi tape, others are made with shimmer watercolors and metallic/glitter gel pens.
shiny new year swap.jpg

aginghippychick those look great.

My scanner never picks up all the lovely shine.
So it's kind of a surprise when people see it in real life :)

I have my cards done, but I have to say, they are more shimmery than sparkly. I hope this is okay. Here they are, let me know what you think. Heart is made with glitter washi tape, others are made with shimmer watercolors and metallic/glitter gel pens.
View attachment 228904

of course it is ok......shimmery is shiny to me. your atc are wonderful.

Love glitter and shimmer! Please sign me up.
Can the card be anything about the new year? It doesn't have to be relating to a resolution, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom