Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – March 28
⦁ Cut off to sign up- keep in touch
⦁ Cards - 3 for 3
⦁ Number of participants –22
⦁ Media- H/D and H/P

I am a huge fan of Charlie and the Chocolate factory. It was one of the first books I read as a child and have read it several times since. It was a childhood dream to enter the Candy room. Now in my 3rd career of my life- i am a confectioner and love making candy. I feel like Willy Wonka.

Willy Wonka Mission
Come up with your own images from the book or movies. Use a scene or character of this wonderful fantasy land. Get creative, try but not required- to come up with your own character's
no white backgrounds please, have fun!!

All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper.
NO white backgrounds

Hostie Card
An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured and LOVED, but completely optional.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, theme of your card, your state/country and a plastic (penny) sleeve on all your cards.

*Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a Label with your address and a FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.

* International Participants -Please send a mailing labels with your address- i will provide envelope

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas :eek::twitcy::swoon:. When you are ready to mail your cards- please post your cards (if possible) and let me know you sent them.

When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of the dreams."
Willy Wonka

Who is going to be a chocolate dreamer with me???
RED= arrived
1.Monroy28
2.Miss Rich
3.Dnewton972
4.luckycat479
5.PilarFarmer

Last edited:
The best scenes to draw are the chocolate room or the boat....or event he characters themselves. It is such a rich book that lenses itself to fan art

who does not love Charlie and the chocolate Factory...looking for people who love to draw.....this one is fun

Back
Top Bottom