Stencils, Stencils, Stencils Swap: Due April 29, 2022

First to sign up and first to send in your art cards. :yes:Love your variety and wonderful designs. Thanks for the hostess card. Always appreciated.

I have this tote bag with my gelli plate and stencils inside. My daughter is painting my craft room green, and when we were moving stuff I found the tote. I have it in a tote cause I do take it with me to work on the gelli plate at crops. Messy paint some where else then my craft room. Besided the craft table is often clogged with supplies I didnt put away. An artist can not stop to clean up in the middle of their creation. I wonder, if I will keep this craft room cleaner. I doubt it I am a messy artists and a messy eater.

I'm messy when I create, too. But usually I try to put everything away at the end of the night so things don't get out of control. It doesn't always work (my craft room is a disaster right now from the ATHON we just finished) but it does help.

I keep all my stencils in a box on the shelf and I'm excited to pull them out and start creating something with them for this swap. For some reason, I never think to use them.

Back
Top Bottom