Crazy Colorful Cluckers, due April 30

rhodora55

ATC Novice
Albums
Due Date: April 30
Signup/Withdrawal Date: none, but please notify me by PM if you need to withdraw
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Media: Open, but please keep them relatively flat to cut down on postage.

I am missing my chickens. How about some Crazy Colorful Cluckers?

GUIDELINES and MAILING:

- Please PM for my address when cards are ready to mail.
- Place each 2 1/2 x 3 1/2” card in its own plastic sleeve for protection.
- Please spread evenly within a business size envelope, using Washi or Painters tape (Scotch tape can tear the sleeves).
- Please write your username, real name, state/country, and swap title on the back of each card.
- Please include a self addressed and stamped business size envelope (SASE) for returns. I am in the US so players in other countries please be sure you include the correct postage.
- Host cards are always appreciated, but never required.
- When returns are received, please post in the thread and be sure to leave iTrader for your host, and “You Rock” points for those who created your returns.

Participants:
1. Asher(received)
2. Sunflowersanddragonflies (received)
3. Elliejaybird (received)
4. fundygirl (received)
5. LuAnnP (received)
6. dsign49 (received)
7. Blastie (received)
8. JannieB (received)
9. TrinaLD (received)
10. Monroy28 (received)
12. pilarfarmer(received)
13. wordlesswonder(received)
14. aginghippychic (received)
16. Seascape 131 (received)
17. dithespy
18. SUZI (received)

Last edited:
Chickens, huh? Well, I just bought some new chicken dies on a whim recently, so I guess I should do this one to get some use out of them. Sign me up!

Oh, I can tell already this is going to be an awesome swap. Thanks for joining, please tell your friends, the more the merrier :)

Yes, yes, and more yes. I love colorful chickens. We have roosters and chickens that wander here and there through our town. And there's a little village nearby that hosts an annual chicken festival because of all the wandering chickens there. Please sign me up.

Back
Top Bottom