How do you use Distress Oxide Inks? : Due April 22

My granddaughters are walking the dog around the block. They are spending the night. tomorrow night my other two grands will spend the night. Big day tomorrow. Easter and surprise party for the CA son. He turned 50 last Sunday.

Carol, your cards came today. thanks for the extra card.

If i have some spare time tomorrow, I will start swapping cards out. We still have company so more likely I will swap out on Friday.

cards are all swapped and in their envelopes. going out tomorrow.

such pretty cards!

I received my distress oxide cards today - what a wonderful set of creative cards! They're all very different, which I think speaks to the versatility of distress oxides. I've started playing with mine more since doing this swap, so thank you for that and for hosting, NancyL. I left iTrader and Rep.

Got my cards the other day - thank you for hosting NancyL - I got wonderful cards from cmcarli, CynthiaSillitoe and sunflowersanddragonflies. I'm keeping my cards by my computer to enjoy until I get a new album set up. I have several albums from years ago I need to pull out and look thru again. But I want to start fresh with his year since I just started trading again :)

Back
Top Bottom